Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ray of Sunshine

Shirt: Old Navy, Jacket: Willi Smith, Pants: Express Jeans, Shoes: American Eagle,
Watch: CEIQNY, Earrings: Forever21, Hat: African Hair Store










I worked over time the last two nights so I've basically been running on the one hr of sleep that I took this morning! So being that I have finals and NLN tests that I have to take I just felt empty and ready to sleep the rest of the month away. I eventually dragged my body to the library with the motivation of my  friend Gina, but we didn't last that long there because I was getting too tired and she had a splitting headache...somehow on the way from the library to the car we ended up spending an hr just taking pictures and being silly! It was nice to not be stressed about school for a while and just relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment