Monday, May 16, 2011

African Monday



Delaware African Student Association, a group that I am apart of at University of Delaware is the best! every year we put on an event that showcase what Africa is All about, this year we had fashion shows, plays, music, dances, poetry, and food to say the least! But I always look forward to it every year because its a time the group come together and shows the campus and people of the community a little of what Africa is about.

 This is one of my African attire that I wore at one of the fashion shows!



I wore this at my lovely sister's traditional wedding! Now she the cutest little boy I have ever seen!

I love the outfits my sister picked out for her traditional wedding. Although it was hot like some nonsense that day with no air conditioning in the room we had to wait in, it was on of the best days that I had been to!

No comments:

Post a Comment