Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dance under the Sun

Today has been the worst day to do work! I have been sitting in the library for four hours and I am still on the same page of my adult health powerpoint! Maybe its because it's partly because I just want to be outside enjoying the warm weather again or because its legit hard information! I think it might be a combination of both! But hopefully I can finish studying for it tonight though. The count down to my finals is getting shorter and shorter....
shirt: Target, pants: who knows (high school years), belt: thrifted, hoes: Sperry Topsider, bag: Calvin Klein
I absolutely love these Sperrys! They are one of the most comfy shoes that I are residing in my closet right now.







This is a video that I took on the way to the library (my new reresidence) and it made me smile so I stopped to enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment